Temple University Partners with Ecommerce MGMT
The Temple University SBDC partnered with eCommerceMGMT to deliver a highly impactful 10 part eCommerce webinar series for manufacturers.
This exciting program takes place on Tuesday, April 6th, at 12:00 EST.
Click here for registration: eCommerce 101 for Manufacturers
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs as well as manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market.
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics as well as Voice Express
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition topics covered:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program features B2B Experts such as…
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
- Bowman Digital Media
- FELT Marketing
- Voice Express
- The BoxMaker
Temple University SBDC’s Mission
The Temple University SBDC serves as an outreach center of the Fox School of Business. The SBDC at Temple University that has served Philadelphia as well as the surrounding communities since 1983. The highly trained and experienced staff provides start-up and small businesses with professional knowledge and assistance. The mission is to help small businesses grow and succeed.
The Pennsylvania Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) provide education as well as no-cost consulting services to entrepreneurs and small business owners. In addition, the SBDC is ready to help you grow your business.
The SBDC’s one-on-one management consulting emphasizes education as well as guidance in finding practical solutions to business problems. In addition, consulting is confidential and provided at no-charge by a staff of skilled professionals.
With 18 college- and university-based centers as well as more than 90 outreach centers located throughout the state of Pennsylvania, the help you need is just around the corner. Contact your local SBDC to arrange for a free as well as confidential one-on-one consultation.